Problem

After changing my password of Stash/Jira, I could not pull/push. I got error message as below:
fatal: remote error: captcha required



I open browser and go to Stash, then Log out from my account and login again.
After that, I can pull/push commit to Stash.

For a while, I got the same error message again, so I need to logout/login again and again
After two days, I can't login anymore.




We tried to reset Stash/Jira password. It could be worked, but I got error message again after 5 mins later.

fatal: remote error: captcha required
and
Invalid username or password.


Problem solving steps

Thanks my coworker Luke, providing this solution, You really saved my day.

Step 1. Reset your stash/jira password


Step 2. Control panel > User Account >  Credential Manager > Manage Windows Credentials



Step 3. In Generic Credentials, delete all stash credentials.


 Step 4. Pull/push and enter your username and password. it works.